Car Audio Help!

Richie

My head unit only has 1 red and 1 white output cables, basicly i want a nice 12" sub and 2 6x9's and maybe some components dunno just want a decent soundin set up.

Tic is right.

It is possible ot use that linked setup on your HU, but it will be hard to setup, and you wont be able to adjust the bass level, or the fader at the HU, it will all have to be done at the amp.

If you don't understand basic electrics/electronics theres a ggod chance you could wire something in wrongly, and that will damage your equipment, or possibly even start a fire!

really, stick with a simple set up, and get a better HU before you go for any major stuff.

My headunit was 90 quid, ministry of sound usb one.

And i do understand electrics as it is my job but not car audio two difrent things you kno.

well sorry to hi jack, i have a 306 them vibe sixe by nines posted above, a kenwood 4 channel by 75 watt headunit, and looking for an amp atm and possibly a sub if it will be essential?

also wondering how easy is it to wire the amp up to the battery and to the hu?

well sorry to hi jack, i have a 306 them vibe sixe by nines posted above, a kenwood 4 channel by 75 watt headunit, and looking for an amp atm and possibly a sub if it will be essential?

also wondering how easy is it to wire the amp up to the battery and to the hu?

Its your lucky day, I fitted all my stuff into a phase 2 306 with limited problems.

Does your 306 have air conditioning? If there is no air conditioning you can run the power cable fairly easily, you would just have to drill 1 hole behind the glove box.

The neatest way to run all the cabling is by taking out the passenger seat, lifting the carpet and running all the cabling out of sight.

Fitting speakers in the doors of a 306 isnt too easy and can involve having to cut away a bit of the door card as well as possibly making up some MDF spacer rings.

Most of the information you need will be found in the http://www.pug306.net/ forums so sign up there, if you need any more info let me know and I will try and help out (Y)