Norwich Ride..

Adrian

i wanted to arange a ride at the half term but nobody had the time, so now i want to arange another ride at this weekend, not sure which day and time so if any of you can come can you tell me what time and day will suit you best, at the mo theres only me and one of my mtes going so the more the better....adrian

i havnt got msn so whats you mob no. and have you ever been to sheringham, thats where i live and theres loads of stuff down here like all the sea defences and there shit loads of massive granite boulders which are like they're made for trials, a chav free skate park this garden place with loads of walls and drops and garages and other stuff and then theres the school which has a flat roof with loads of gap jups and its all different levels, so some time you lot should come down here... any way my no. is 07717770265 i think, if not 01263 822252... what day would you prefer?? and time?

p.s this is a school computer so i dont have an email site or anything like that..

Edited by aim@me

i havnt got msn so whats you mob no. and have you ever been to sheringham, thats where i live and theres loads of stuff down here like all the sea defences and there shit loads of massive granite boulders which are like they're made for trials, a chav free skate park this garden place with loads of walls and drops and garages and other stuff and then theres the school which has a flat roof with loads of gap jups and its all different levels, so some time you lot should come down here... any way my no. is 07717770265 i think, if not 01263 822252... what day would you prefer?? and time?

p.s this is a school computer so i dont have an email site or anything like that..

sheringham sounds cool, where abouts is it? and how would i get there? is there a train service?

we will do norwich first, cos its pretty accessible and theres a few sweet spots :) ill give you ring later hopefully (im not to keen on whacking my number up, specially since there are a few twats on here..)