Da Bomb 2005 Frame

trials_king_2005

no you cant.

Who would want a da bomb frame anyway?

lies, all lies. you can get a fully built bike for deffo, whether you can get the frame is a different matter. i should think that you can. either ring 01476 574268 which is the cycle sport main shop and ask about tri-state or ring 01476 590550 which is the cycle sport bmx mail order department. your probably better of ringing these guys (either dan or phill) and asing them and they should be able too give you more info about it all. or check www.cyclesportltd.com if its working. or altenatively you can come down too the shop in grantham lincolnshire and talk too the nice folks there but its probably a trek from where you live

good luck (Y)

• 10 months later...

hi

i was wondering if you could buy a da bomb 2005 frame in pink, my cousin wants one lol.

so if you have any information on price and where to buy them from please let me know

thanks tom B)

my mate has a dabomb pro 05 frame in black but i cud get him to spray it pink lol email me @ jamiecottee@hotmail.co.uk (Y)