Madness Fo'shizzle!

FoxRacer

Hello guys!

I've been reading forum throughly and I got curious what does 'SHIZZLE' mean. We can often see it in almost every topic. As my curiosity has been growing I decided to find the meaning in the Internet. I typed in google "define:shizzle" and found this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shizzle

'Shizzle is a rap slang word for "sure", coined by The Gap Band and popularized by rap star (and gap band sampler) Snoop Dogg. It has been adopted by several rappers and reggae deejays and is commonly used as: "fo' shizzle" as in, "for sure", often paired with "my nizzle" as in, "my nigga". (...)'

So do we meet with misinterpreting? For e.g. here: http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....1310&hl=shizzle

'here is the shizzle' and then the guy writes his parts for sale. If we will like to translate it with wikipedia meaning it would sound smth like 'here is the sure'. I guess he didn't mean that!

So does it mean parts?? I've been thinking that yea in our community it does mean parts, but now I don't think so as I'm downloading movie 'curbshizzle.wmv'.

What is your opinion?? What do you mean by shizzle when you use it?

it one oh those hard words like all that shizzle, kinda like shit i guess......... but its not swearing all that shizznit ennit blu, going bear blapping on bear peds down the mc dizzle ennit blud! and some people actually speak like that round ere :Slol