Heatsink?

montyrider

Ive been on the heat sink website recently, and i honestly think their stuuf is awesome. It's about time people really did bring out tidy parts as theirs i know echo and hope have awesome stuff and produce more then them, but i really think their stuuf looks awesome i was jus wondering has anyone got or ridden one of their frames cause im looking for a new one and considering theirs as an option i have read their reviews but thought i might aswell ask? cheers guys.

i aint no brownose, i was just saying how i liked their parts and thought they're wicked, who ARE you to say im a brown nose anyway :glare:

Why do some members have to react in such a childish way to new members :S

Okay first thing, Aint isn't a word, Thats not childish, That is what i consider brown nosing.....This for example....

Has anyone seen the new cleanbikes 2006 range, Oh my it's awesome, don't you think cleanbikes are a really great company, I think barbara and chris do a really good job of mantaining the site\shop, wish they had more shops like cleanbikes around.

Is that brownosing?.....Yes of course it is, This is exactly the same as what He said, just a different company.

In answer to the real question behind the ass-licking....

THEY ARE ON PRE-ORDER

That tells you that the only people to ride them are the people they're available to in the import country, and the country they're produced in, You'd do better to Email Steve yourself

Edited by deanie-b

QUOTE(deanie-b @ Feb 27 2006, 06:57 PM)

Okay first thing, Aint isn't a word, Thats not childish, That is what i consider brown nosing.....This for example....

Has anyone seen the new cleanbikes 2006 range, Oh my it's awesome, don't you think cleanbikes are a really great company, I think barbara and chris do a really good job of mantaining the site\shop, wish they had more shops like cleanbikes around.

Is that brownosing?.....Yes of course it is, This is exactly the same as what He said, just a different company.

I could pull up various spelling and grammatical errors in your post, but I'm not going to as you saying the person above's post has a grammatical error of an apostrophe missing, is childish in it's self, and you being at the grand age of 14 or so, doesn't make you a know-it-all. On the contrary of what you think.

Just because he liked Heatsink products, and is a New Member (meaning he doesn't know the forum or possibly trials very much), doesn't mean he is 'brown nosing'. As you put it so politely.

He posted expressing his thoughts and opinions about a company,he view about I agree with. There have been a few topics about this company and others with the same type of 'spin' or 'opinion', however you would like to put it to avoid 'brown nosing'.

You shouldn't make judgements about the new members, even if they do seem naive or what not. He's probably young and doesn't know the type of posts which are allowed and not allowed. His opinion isn't wrong by any stretch of the imagination, and in fact he's probably doing everyone a favour and introducing Heatsink Bikes to people that may not of heard of them.

Their feature in MBUK about their innovative products has done Steve and HSB proud, meaning that it's not just this guy who thinks their products are really good.

Just think about it before you blast off at a new member. You just come across immature yourself if you don't.

Nick Carter.

As you will notice Nick, My posts often have a few grammatical\spelling errors, you will agree that this is not a consistant thing though...

On to the matter at hand :

I did not disagree that steve spurgeon has done himself very proud, and I admire him for that, But his post is ultimately about buttering Heatsink up...

I really am not bothered, I just think that if he likes Heatsink so much, surely he could take the time to browse the website, and see that the frames are on pre-order. A waste of a topic if you ask me :)

well said nick! (Y)

just think, you was a new member once yourself, i bet you posted similar to him on a few occastions.

theirs no need to be an arrogant bugger about someone who expresses their opinions. :D

Edited by T-BAD

He obviously doesn't want sponsorship, or if he does he needs to notice it's improbable until you get quite a bit of coverage.

Anyway. I don't personally think that was his intention, and if it was it has been made clear now that any 'buttering up' won't make Heatsink inclined to do anything but offer their typical excellent service.

I don't mean to have a go but I guess I'm just highlighting the other side of the argument. Not necessarily my opinion.

Meh.

Nick.

i think everyone should chillout, cheers people who stood up for me n made my point clear. As they said all i wanted to do is say my opinion on heatsink and yeah i read the reviews but was just asking what other 'trials riders' thought. Dont see why the validated people have to think they can jus pre-judge me! anyway thats all gotta say on this topic (N)

i think everyone should chillout, cheers people who stood up for me n made my point clear. As they said all i wanted to do is say my opinion on heatsink and yeah i read the reviews but was just asking what other 'trials riders' thought. Dont see why the validated people have to think they can jus pre-judge me! anyway thats all gotta say on this topic (N)

I'm not pre-judging, You will notice I included quotes backing up what I thought.

I won't post in this topic again.

congrats guys, you've successfully got the thread closed!!

I think the question about the frame has been answered, in that i don't believe there are any production versions of the frames in the country. I know Jon Fisher has a prototype 24" uci style frame from Steve, but I think thats completely different geo from the final version.

Oh and for the record, yes Steve's products are good, generally because he's an engineer and so knows how to carry out proper product development.