Price Quote

anzo

Hi all,

After about 6 months of riding I'm just getting a little bored. I might go back into mototrials but just seeing what my options are really.

As the bikes get better and better mine just decreases in value, so I might sell up now to get the best price, however, I don't really know how much my bike is worth.

So here is the spec;

2005 T-Pro frame (one minor scratch/dent on bottom of the frame, usual scratches on chainstays)

Try-all Bars

Try-all Stem

Echo forks (Polished, few scratches)

Hope Mono Trial disc brake (front, with new pads)

FSA Platinum BB (ISIS)

Echo Cranks (ususal scratches)

Front Try-all rim (one sidewall dent, but I'll fit a new rim, so technically a brand new front rim)

Rear Try-all rim (1 month old ish)

Rear Lime Green Profile (mint condition)

Front Try-all hub

2005 Maurga Brake (2004 lever)

Here is a photo...

IPB Image

PLEASE DON'T OFFER ME A DEAL OR OFFER TO PURCHASE. THIS BIKE IS NOT FOR SALE! QUOTATIONS ONLY!

Many Thanks.

id say its probably worth about £500-600

JUST going off the fact that, one of my friends bought a Koxx levelboss for £550.00 and it came with profile and was in MINT condition NO dents in downtube and was a real good buy. so in theory for a good easy and quick sale you should be looking at around £500-600 if its all in mint condition bar the slight downtube knock its had, thats comparing it to a LB. it might not be worth as much. BUT i thought i might aswell get the ball rolling for you.

Or are you after a "REAL" price??? of how much it would have cost to build from new? altho you should really know it :P

i work in a shop and get 2nd hand ones in alot and i usually price up most of the trials bikes, just letting you know im not giving you a hand full of crap kind of thing.

some people may think its worth more some people less.

Waynio........................

hope that helps dude.

Thats a great help, thanks Wayne :)

I might, its obviously had all the riding damage, but I think I just want to get rid now. I'll try my luck for 600 (no harm in trying).

The reason for asking the market value was because I'm no good at this thing, lol. I mean, I've learnt that you can spend a bomb on a bike (as I have) and you know that it won't pay off in the end. But I'd be more than happy with 600 for it, I'll have a long hard think about selling up.

If you're interested, watch the Sales forum.

Still...DON'T EMAIL ME/PM ME/REPLY WITH OFFERS FOR SALE.

thanks again Wayne.

nice bike :D

the unfortunate rule of thumb for 2nd hand bikes is....

1) get the full price of the bike (maybe 1000 quid)

2) halve it (so 500 quid)

3) then minus ten quid for every month is is old (so maybe 440)

that's about what you can expect to get for it - obviously the figures above are just examples but its a rule to use.

hope that helps - Sol