Big Ride!

Adrian

hey all, i live in this sea side town in sheringham (east coast) and there shit loads of boulders and sea defences and skate parks with no chavs, well basically theres loads of stuff, the boulders are the best, its like they're made for trials.. you can get trains from norwich strait to sheringham, so if anyone wants to come then come. 8th of april on a saturday ..... the more the better adrian

I will try and make it to Sheringham for that day as i've heard it's not bad for trials with the boulders on the sea front. I get to stay in Cromer overnight for a few odd weekends and sometimes in the holidays, so as the weather's getting better i'll try to get down there with my bike more.

BTW are you Adrian who works in Knight Riders in Cromer?

I came down in the summer holidays on a Giant Acid when i was just getting into trials, with two other mates. I snapped my chain and had to come to Knight Riders to get it sorted (to great hassle). I ride an Echo Control now :)

Jon

yeah you came back about 20 times.lol nd your mate had an onza. have you been to sheringham before?

y not come to sheringham?... thanks ryan!

is there a train that goes to lowestoft from norwich? on a sunday unless i can get a lift wtih any of you (bit cheeky)? whos goin?

go away ryan. you dont even no him>>>adrian

yeah come down on sat then there'll still be like 5 of us, trust me you'll like it down here, have you ever ridden croma???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????.........................adrian

croma or cromer? :P

never ridden there no, i would love to go to hunstanton, i went there with some friends camping, and there are some awesome rocks

may do next saturday, depends on what work im doing on the farm really, also depends if i can be arsed, i shall see what my friends are doing

Pm'ed Wally earlier and he says he is free tomorrow (saturday) so we wil probs head over in this gorgeous weather. Might have ben and Jakey too if i can persuade him.

Its about 60 miles for us, so its not close, but i have reassured its very good.

So who else will be coming along?

Wheres best to park?

What time we meeting?

Where we meeting?

Contact number of a local would be appreciated?

etc etc etc :D