Matt Everett

PaRtZ

Hiya :)

Im downloading now so I cant comment on the video yet, but I can host your video for you if you would like? I have got 1GB of unlimited bandwidth hosting now (max filesize 50MB) on fast (Zen) UK servers which might be handy, if you (or anyone else) would like?

Gaz

EDIT: hehe funny video! A little "effects happy" perhaps but it has a good atmosphere to it! :) Good work! Pretty good riding to, how long have you been riding for?

Edited by ghosts_cloak

OK video didnt watch it all though as the effects got annoying. I think all the best videos have only basic effects but in the right places, no need for rippling of the screen, excess reverse speed etc as it looks a little tacky.

The riding was pretty good though. (Y)

HAHAHAH! i think some people missed the point, it was obviously meant to be a fun video, those effects weren't intended for arty farty scrutiny.

I laughed so much as the bits where it went forwards and backwards (like at 3:11ish)

LOL, proper quality stuff, nice one, and some good lines. (i could see some granny was enjoying it too ;) )

ps. love the horn. LMAO.

Thanks for all the replies :) Yeah its a not a self promotional video it is more of a fun thing. I can understand why some people think its over edited so ill try cut down a bit in the next one.

The horn rules (Y) although its a pain in the arse when im trying to pigeon, and everytime I sidehop i knock it and it honks :lol:

Yep I do ride with Alex mitch :)

the sea wall gap really shit me up when I did it, cos I took off from too far over the edge, and cos its rounded I went kinda down lol

Again thanks for watching :P

• 2 weeks later...