Www.mrsuave.co.uk - Updated And More...

MrSuave

ah, good morning dear chaps.

The cyberspace colosus that is 'MrSuave' has had an update!

Weve added a few more photos, a small test video. Updated the 'mrsuave recomends' section and we are now offering shop services such as rim grinding, wheel building, brake and hub overhauls etc and a for sale area where you can send us a pic, discription and price and well stick it on the site for you completely free! arn't we nice?

Also, we have in production at present our first real length video, which will be aptly named 'MrSuave rocks!'

so keep your eyes peeled for it floating around t'interweb thingy over the coming months.

Ta ta.

Tom @ Mrsuave.co.uk

click here for the MrSuave website folks....

i love this site its just like a big we like to doss about and have a big load of fun site instead of dead serious!! shows what trials for the majority is like! (Y)

glad to see them pure forks are going to good use! :P

nice one, scott

Why thankyou!

I do belive that is the nicest comment weve had yet, and your completely right,. all i do is ride a bit, have a fag, ride maybe eat something and we always make sure we have at least 2pints during the course of each ride. Were not even remotley serious.

and yes, the pures are doing well for themselves ;)

toodaloo.

MrSuave (Y)