My Vid (h), Comment please

KMT

It is pretty boring to be honest mate. No different angle or anything just made it boring to watch, i was like "oh another guys just fallen off that rock"... What is it with that as well? that rock looked well easy to ride! Then there was another rock, and another and another... Got boring fast, the tripod bugged me as well (i wished i could knock it over).

There was a good sidehop though up them steps, but apart from that..... :ermm:(N):(

It is pretty boring to be honest mate. No different angle or anything just made it boring to watch, i was like "oh another guys just fallen off that rock"... What is it with that as well? that rock looked well easy to ride! Then there was another rock, and another and another... Got boring fast, the tripod bugged me as well (i wished i could knock it over).

There was a good sidehop though up them steps, but apart from that..... :ermm:(N):(

what he said sorry dude (N)

Hey,

To be honest i really enjoyed that. Some really nice riding in there and the stairs bit wowee that was nice.

I also think the music was quite well suited to the riding.

The guy on the vinco was uber smooth (Y)

All the riders were great in that

cheers

jaf :deej:

p.s liked it so much away to watch it again