Best Bails!

mini

:D Your right people make really funny faces when they bail. whats your best bail ogre?

From Stuart (Y)

I posted earlier about it, if you lazy and cba to look, it involved a chain snap, and a stem to groin manuver which left me with a swelling for a month or so >_< and it scared me and i don't trust small chains kmc kool is the way forward, unless the idea of children scares you :unsure: I don't know what my bail face was, i know it was funny, everyone else was laughin there tits off and i was almost sick it hurt so bad, i think what annoyed me was they were more excited by the idea that they cuold fakie to thier hearts content because of the lack of chain <_<

Edited by ogre

That pik is imense. Could you walk? The worst i have done is Dislocated knee cap. Broken a bone in my foot and my baby finger. Broken 2 ribs. But the worst was ripping my nil off. i didnt like that one bit. Then i just have the scares from pedals, parts of my shin missing its all good lol.

Hi all,

As all the stoney riders no i have had a few bails, Two October i fell off and had to get seven stitchs to the left shin(it was so deep that i could se my tendings).then last weekend whilst riding Fort William i was riding rocks, sliped and landed knee first on a rock, split my knee open, went to Fort William hospital and recived six stitches. :) Both of these accidents still havent hurt.

Hi all,

As all the stoney riders no i have had a few bails, Two October i fell off and had to get seven stitchs to the left shin(it was so deep that i could se my tendings).then last weekend whilst riding Fort William i was riding rocks, sliped and landed knee first on a rock, split my knee open, went to Fort William hospital and recived six stitches. :) Both of these accidents still havent hurt.

Youve topped of my bail! Ouch! go send a pic in Jamie if u can.

cheers (Y)

Fook me there's a couple of harsh pics in here, love the hole in the thigh :P .

you want to see a pic of his ballbag :sick:

and me :-:-

I aint had any bad bails on a trials bike yet..its either i'm a pussay and don't go big enough or i get lucky and i just manage to save myself

Well that aswell :kiss: :wub::-

I tell you now, i remeber it like it was yesterday- oh yes it was yesterday and anyone that was there will tell you how funny it was.

I simply went to hop up a 1ft wall but i hopped to high and to far and my brake gave way and i ended up off the wall, upside down with my feet in the air for about a minute and everyone laughed at me as usual.

But hey i don't care i know i laughed just as hard about it as everyone else did.

sam

IPB Image dirt jumping!! if anyones seen the latest MBUK movie in the dont try this at home style bit, where the guys are doing the jumps at the jump trails when there in sequance, and the last guy smacks the tree, thats me but with my chin and helmet, and the pic is about a week after...i turned my green tee brown lol :- Edited by !aNT!

*pic*

dirt jumping!! if anyones seen the latest MBUK movie in the dont try this at home style bit, where the guys are doing the jumps at the jump trails when there in sequance, and the last guy smacks the tree, thats me but with my chin and helmet, and the pic is about a week after...i turned my green tee brown lol :-

Looking good.......... :ermm: .

Edited by Jaffacakes

I remember mine well....i was down an industrial park with my mates.....decided to get a few cotton reels out and have a play on them....cut a long storey short...i hesitated on the gap between then,ended up front wheel in the gap with a tooth crunching chin slap on the reel,and bars planted neatly in the jewels.

ben