Tensile Freewheel

hi errmm tensile means strong so wud be ironic if it wasnt and the 60 (cliks) means its has 60 points of engagement what is gud (Y) and means that when u kick for something it will engage sooner then a acs what has 16 and its ok to have on the rear just make sure you tell tarty you want the rear version (Y) hope iv help padark!

thanks mee

hi errmm tensile means strong so wud be ironic if it wasnt and the 60 (cliks) means its has 60 points of engagement what is gud (Y) and means that when u kick for something it will engage sooner then a acs what has 16 and its ok to have on the rear just make sure you tell tarty you want the rear version (Y) hope iv help padark!

thanks mee

The ACS has 36 engagement points, it's not as bad as you think. :P

To be honest why not just stick with an ACS on the rear. They will last a good while on the rear.

I heard somewhere you can get a rear version of this freewheel, but it might take longer to be available to buy than the front version. Which if you didn't notice isn't in stock yet.

Also i doubt this freewheel will be available in 16t.

But on the plus side, it seems to be as just as good as an eno, without the price tag. So if 18t freewheel won't much up your gearing and an ACS isn't your thing, go for it.

(Y)

Edited by JT!

Hey mate ,

I personaly run a profile hub but in saying that the tensile freewheel would also be very nice.

The 60 cliks bit is how many times it engages in a full rotation (Y)

No doubt about it, it is better than a acs freewheel.

hope i was of help to you

cheers

jaf :deej:

Edited by mr_chisholm