Birmingham Ride

Jay Jay

I'll be in Birmingham that weekend, and that Saturday I'm hoping to do some more promotional shots for Reecall Clothing. No arrangements as of yet, apart from a few friends up in Brum to help me out there... If you're interested then that'd be cool.

Then there's Epic Skatepark Jam on the 11th at 7pm... 26" and 24" only!

If anyone would like to model or ride for these Reecall Clothing promo photos on the Saturday then MSN Mobile me on (mikeDOTdeereATgmailDOTcom). I won't be online but you can send messages to me mobile... So if you just drop your number I can sort things out. I don't like posting my phone number online, see. :P

I still don't know EXACTLY what's going on on the Saturday with regards to that, but I'll see what I can do. Epic Jam in the evening is definite though!

If anyone would like to model or ride for these Reecall Clothing promo photos on the Saturday then MSN Mobile me on (mikeDOTdeereATgmailDOTcom). I won't be online but you can send messages to me mobile... So if you just drop your number I can sort things out. I don't like posting my phone number online, see. :P

I still don't know EXACTLY what's going on on the Saturday with regards to that, but I'll see what I can do. Epic Jam in the evening is definite though!

yeh im going to be there for sure i was going to go to coventry but been as there is a ride going on in brum im defo comeing and neil t will come aswell hey mike i will model and ride for you on the day im always happy to have pics taken uive added you to msn but it hasnt recognised you yet. anyway let me no what is happening

Pauly