Need Help

jak-89

Hi ...

Iv just bought some echo cnc's in black and iv put my eno freewheel on and there is a space were it looks like a bashring should go if you get what i mean :(

What shall i do , do i need a bash ring or will i be able to ride without one ??

Cheers Jack (Y)

Is there still some threads in the gap if thereis then it will just need titening more just ride with it on and put a lot of weight on the cranks so it will spin untill it will not spin anymore and then it will be tite, but if there is no threds then you will be fine it will be ment to be like that but i dont think many people have had the same problem ( i haven't heard of any) but just try what i'v said above and you should be fine (Y)

Hope i'v helped mate, rickyb

What do you need to run a front freewheel, like do some cranks not allow you to run one.

Any help would be much appreciated.

p.s sorry if you think i should have started a new topic but i didnt see the piont in making anohter "HELP" topic as this one was already about front freewheels :$ .

Callum