Drewery-the Middle

Luke Drewery

Hey guys, here is my new video filmed around Cleethorpes, with literally one or two clips from Scunthorpe where I live. Responding to the universal opinion (even by myself) that my other videos were too samey, I have tried to make this one better, and for the first time I am happy with it. Enough babbling from me, tell me what you think please guys. (Y)

.wmv, 32mb. Filename is 'Drewery-the middle'

Tv.isg.si

TF Mirror

Cheers, Luke. :)

Nice video, where was the riding? (Y)

Mat

The riding was all Cleethorpes, except for the two clips on the pallets which were in Scunthorpe where I live. Cleethorpes is mint for riding but very few people know much about where it is. (Y)

I have tried to put my other videos behind me and make more like this one, with much better riding spots in them and more variety.

Thanks for all the comments, glad you like it. (Y) Please keep them coming, whatever your opinion. :)

Yeh I wouldnt mind some good natty close by, its a refreshing change.

I have just noticed one of the admins or mods has put up a TF mirror link up for me on my first post, how kind. :)

Thanks whoever it was, more comments would be nice (seeing as theres two working links now, on good servers), Im not afraid of honesty, I try to respond to the bad points of my videos to make them better next time. (Y)