Ryan Leech

montyrider

does anyone here remember the hype that was around ryan leech like a year ago? and what do you guys think of him? I used to be really into him and always watch him extreme sports channel, i watched his film manifesto today at my mates and oh my fukn god he is seriously amazing! all the hype about him was around when he released this film but now i never here anybody talk about him which is a shame i think.

Also could anyone tell me where to download it?

Cheers guys...

Sure , he's a massively talented rider , very innovative too , but doesn't get much exposure out here perhaps because we hear / read more about European competition riders , whereas Mr . Leech is primarily a demo / show rider .

The guy is a sponsor's dream : great rider , very representative and seems to always smile . I still watch Reed Merschat's " Evolve " and " Revolution " videos sometimes , and am amazed at some of his lines .

Manifesto by far is the best trials DVD i have ever seen and i highly recommend that everyone goes out and buys it !!! (he is canadian by the way!) I'm not sure why we don't hear from him, it is probably because he is in america / canada. He is still my favorite rider by far, the balance lines he does are amazing.

Clawz

p.s He has a new DVD called mastering the art of trials, which is like a video walkthrough of all the moves you could possibly imagine, i think its around 50 different trials moves shot from different angles and in slow motion etc. I will definitely be buying it when i get some money together.

Edited by Clawz114

Also some don't consider him a trials rider.

Bollocks.

I think what ryan leech has to offer has been seen, and seen, and seen again.

I mean, his videos are amazing yes, but he's never really going to top them now. I think we've seen everything we're going to see from him. Plus there's some amazing UK tallent riding about at the moment, and we're more interested in that becuase it's (litteraly) close to home.

That said though, he's an amazing rider. And definatly up there with Ot Pi and the usualy suspects.

i don't know why but i'd rarther watch vids of just average people who are good at this sport. :mellow:

Ryan Leech is an amazing rider thats purely obvious...but as others have said we don't see much of him as he rides mostly in America does demo's etc in America :)

well he does america and canada because thats where he's from. i personally think he's an amazing rider, definately rides in a league of his own. the only uk riders i actually enjoy to watch are people john shrewsbury, clem craig (you know it baby :P) mat staples etc, they seem to have a flow about them which is what i like.

Manifesto rocks! it is the best bit of trials i have ever seen in my life, maybe he has got the right theory. We shouldn't be competing in trials, we should be out riding our own way and how we want to ride, not riding to specific rules? :ermm:

Clawz

he is amazing to watch i watched manifesto all the way through yesterday again and i just think he is brilliant, i reckon he would kick ass in a comp but as he's all the way in canada we aint gonna hear much about him i suppose but i really think he has a wicked attitude to riding and he his a good role model for younger kids to follow (Y)

Edited by montyrider