Echo 06 Rear Rim

Wright Pads

Woodhatch, Reditch, Surry, it's over tut road From Canon Uk HQ

Rim is now okay, i did it all early this morning, got it near as damit and only up and down left, can feel a bend in tut rim. So i rode the bike and i think it's eased off now, will check when i return home tomrrow and ride some more

I blame Deng as i had problems time and time again with his gear

Edited by Wright Pads

Woodhatch, Reditch, Surry, it's over tut road From Canon Uk HQ

Rim is now okay, i did it all early this morning, got it near as damit and only up and down left, can feel a bend in tut rim. So i rode the bike and i think it's eased off now, will check when i return home tomrrow and ride some more

I blame Deng as i had problems time and time again with his gear

only his stuff?

Just send it back to Tarty or wherever you bought it and I'm sure they'll replace it, so long as it doesnt show signs of use. :-

Hi there

Yes i would do just that. Send it back and ask them to re-build it or somethink on the same lines as that.

Cheers joe :sleeping:

I sorted it, got all the side to side out then found the egg, marked it on the inside rim then a little hop on the back with no tyre on got it sorted and then truned it up all nice and tigtht and working fine now has a fresh grind. Just the task of beeding my pads back in...draggin session ahahahahah

Well thats a lie, it was more ''you will f**king be round'' thus said and the kinda hoping to kill a rim which in turn got ride of the egg. She's now spot on. Did a nice 12ft drop on her today no movement so i'm happy and now with fresh grind happyer.

More drops tomrorw on the Plymotuh ride i thinks

No.......

The more the weaker

The less the stornger

Thus in the manner of how much material is here

Build wise a 36 is stronger by a mear minumal but 32 is practical and better and more cost effective for all for many reasons mate

Any way wheel is fine and this topic is now dead bar reams of bitch fitting on it's way i guess.

Cheers ta lovely good night