Alo Everyone

Sharp_

Hey all nice site u got here.

I just started gettin into trials pretty addicted already. Been jumping and riding duel for years but am bored of digging or traveling to places. Havn't realy ridden in the last 2 yrs so dyin to get back into it.

Just moved down to portsmouth if anyone around wants to ride give us a shout dont know anyone down here yet.

Heres a pic of my rig, not rly trials spec but will do for now until I have some cash. :)

IPB Image

You could probably keep that frame for a while (unless it weighs more than a fat pregnant lady with triplets) just cnage the forks, nice to see someone in nmc who doesnt type with text etc!

You could probably keep that frame for a while (unless it weighs more than a fat pregnant lady with triplets) just cnage the forks, nice to see someone in nmc who doesnt type with text etc!

Try 3 or 4 pregnant ladies. I want to keep this bike for the few times I do get to go jumping. It would never make a good trials bike even without anything on it the frame and BB way a ton. Looking forward to starting a whole new build already got some p2 forks and some old hs33's from back in the day before I could afford my hopes.

Haha and normally i would use txt talk but i read the forum rules first ;)

Haha and normally i would use txt talk but i read the forum rules first ;)

:o Oh My God, someone new read the rules, Well done. Nice to see someone following in the footsteps of myself (Y) .Back on subject, welcome to the forum chap.

Heres a pic of my rig, not rly trials spec but will do for now until I have some cash

Still using some of that "txt tlk" stuff. :unsure: Just read through your post before you post it, and look at it from someone else's angle, who doesnt know "txt tlk". Thats the way I stop myself doing it. All you got to do is to follow the rules and you'll be validated in know time at all! (Y)

From Lee

Edited by radical rider

Alright mate, welcome to the madest place on the net

You could proberly sell some of your bike to fund a new bike thus being a trials bike. Not all of your current bike would have to go as some can be used for bulding a trials bike mate.

Take it easy gezza

Pete

Edit how many times can i say bike in a sentance....5 times hahahah. FIN

Edited by Wright Pads

Thanks for the welcome guys.

They are DMR DV rims got them cheap at the bike show a couple of years back, wanted halo's but couldn't afford them though these have proved well nice and strong.

Hi there

they still look good though don't get me wrong. My friend had one of those bikes. Actually i think it was almost identical apart from a few little parts.The frames are really light if i am correct :S And those forks look mint.Whats the travel on them, Do you know :ermm: .

Welcome again :P hehe

Cheers joe