Ride In Peterborough

munch

the title says it all any time any place monday to thursday and then il be in stamford thursday till saturday so if u cambs lot are up for it then let me no and i no u stamford lot are all ways up for a ride pick a place and il be there

I rode peterborough in January and there isn't much there. If you wanna do lots of varied stuff then you have to bike about 2 miles to get there. The best place is outside a macdonalds near the church theres a platform thing and loads of wood over the entrance to the underground toilets and some rails there. But apart from that theres nothing. We even got that bored we rode through Queensgate and the car park there. Got kicked out of course but it was in all good fun and we even made the radio lol. :P:D:P

The best place is outside a macdonalds near the church theres a platform thing and loads of wood over the entrance to the underground toilets and some rails there.

Thats probably the worst part :lol:

P'boro aint that bad, good for a nice chilled ride...

I'll defo come whenever everyone else is (Y)

Edited by SamHolmes