For Sale -3 Month Old Onza T-pro

jakk-robbo

Read the guidlines and mikes guide to validation.

I belive you have allready noticed you can only post on the "new members" forum. Well if make good enough posts on here, with correct spelling and punctuation, a mod or admin will decided if you can be "validated". Once you are validated you can post on all the forum sections including the for sale/wanted section.

The whole point of the validation system is once you are validated people know you're a trials rider that isn't trying to scam someone. (not saying you are, everyone has been a pre-member at one point)

EDIT: Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No. I'ts Dr Greenthumb beating be to it.

Edited by thwaites14

i would of wanted to be a member about 2 months ago biut i just want to sell my bike now how do i get vlidated quick like today if poss?

Sorry mate absolutely no chance with spelling like that. My advice is that if you need the money quick, have you got a friend that knows you well and is a member? If so than see if he will sell it on the forum for you.

You haven't got much chance of being validated today.

You just have to be patient, and by posting some thing for sale in the new members section isn't going to help your validation happen any quicker.

Go through the new members forum and read most of the posts, you'll probably find that you could either help some-one out, or even find some new info out your self. I'm sure if the administators see you helping out other people in their topics, then they may consider validation.

hope this helps

Ben

This forum isnt just a quick means to flog your stuff, its for people that want to contribute to the Trials community. If you want to sell your stuff quick then try Ebay. Also its against the rules to get a member to post the sale up for you. A lot of time, effort and money goes into the Forum and its not just so people can make a bit of money then bugger off.

Thats just how it works here.