Motorola V3 Razr

nohpee°

hey

how can i get some tunes onto my motorola v3?

i have some full sogs that my mates have bluetoothed me but they're not my bag.

if there anyway i can bluetooth them from my powerbook onto my phone?

i have tried it but it always fails......

cheers

CBF Mobile

This seems to be the only decent ringtone website out there now. They are FREE, they have quite a few and you don't get bombarded with adverts when you go on it. You need to have you're phone set up for WAP though, depending what network you're on it may/maynot rape you for your credit/phone bill.

But if you want your own music, get a bluetooth adapter for your PC, or the cheaper option is a Data Cable, go to The Link (best phone shop imo) and get one from there. Bluetooth adapters range from about 20 quid to 50, data cable will be about 10 pounds.

Don't buy data cables from Ebay, I've bought a few and they never work, the drivers are a bit dodgy.

This may or may not work, ask someone on the forum. Never ask them anything in PC World, you'll end up coming out with a Packard Bell and a desk.

Its probably the software that needs updating, how old is it? My mates computer refuses to send MP3's to his W800i.

Also what format are the songs in? Get your manual out and see what formats your phone supports and what format they have to be in for your bluetooth (from the powerbook) to send them.

Best bet is probably data cable. Much more easier and less pissing about as you can edit things when they're already on the phone rather then when they refuse to send for whatever reason.

Just done a bit of research on your phone, seems like it supports MP3, but you cannot recieve them via bluetooth (so I read anyway). It says you can recieve 'video, images and voice'...voice, I'm guessing just means a shitty 30 second recording of someone...piss poor quality, minimal memory usage and just not worth anything, saved in a .mpg format?

Although having said that I don't see why it would make a diffence what the format was in, becuase it is still a sound clip at the end of the day, and it still managed to send.

Was the music you recieved an actual track or just a recording?

I don't quite know what to suggest now, try pissing about with the file formats until someone posts a solution...such as GET ANOTHER PHONE! :-

Edited by anzo