Please Anyone Help Me

m60_maniac

help me please anyone.

i brought a saracen mad 2 six about a week ago second hand but in great condition as only ridden once. one of the screws holding the cog to the bash has broke while i was riding (normal not trials) and has resulted in it having no thread left to screw back on and a huge huge scratch where the cog was grinding the frame. will this be covered under the warranty if still under it and will i get a replacement bike as the manufacturing fault has caused a lot of damage to the frame?

thanks for any help given.

Trust me mate 5 out of the 6 bike we sold in the shop had the same problem - i could explain very long windedly why it happens but basically its not because why your saying i dont think just this problem happens because the chin ring isnt good your have to buy and fit a 22t 4 bolt chain ring and a new chain - costs bout £14 but ive got a black spire one that you could prob have off me for a fiver if you add me to msn and youll need a new chain hope i helped

ok im off to bed but ill see how your getting on tommorow - and im bored so ill explain - its because the chainrings that saracen mass produce are shit and so are all the components on the bike - for instance me and my boss had different sized BB's with different spacings which is crazy - but this may be because different batches e.t.c. - the chain rings are shit so the teeth on them which are probably produced in south east asia are a total peice of wank - that the top of each tooth the go in slightly like this /\ but not to a point obiously - these sarcen teeth are having the problem of easily warping and becombing out of shape thus the chain doesnt run true - the chain is sucked up by the broken teeth due to heating pressure exerted e.t.c. - can be because chains have stiff links e.t.c.- for example the blackspire and middleburn chainrings are laser cut which means that they are reliable durable and last you forever e.t.c. and keep your chain happy - i got a new chain as well becuase my boss gave it to me free :D

i know you just added me but im off to bed got a footie match tommorow something stupid like 10 in the morning :sleeping: