Stressed?

monty boi

i know members may find this sad but i've found that playing a little bit of golf does wonders for you hitting the shit outta a little ball with a hug metal rod with a rather large clump of metal on the its just pure fun if you ask me (Y):P:D

when you get stressed, i would just go home or sit down some were and rest for 5mins or so, that way you have time to take a breather and think about why you can't do the move i.e sidehop, try to think positive as well, that always helps (Y) good topic by the way :)

Liam...

I don't get stressed at all when riding. At home or what ever i find either cracking out a huge fart/shit or burp tends to be relaxing. Also listening to music helps.

hahaha :D i might try that i might follow through (Y):closedeyes:

Edited by monty boi

I don't get stressed easily when I'm riding. I think the best advice to follow is Monty Python's ('Always look on the bright side of life' for retards). When you fail a move just laugh and think why it's funny. Chances are, with perseverance you'll get he move eventually.

hey guys i get stresses alot (N) i dno if its just me but if you cant quite do something or faile do you get stressed and is there anyways to calm me down and take my mind of it thanks :$

In my Garden ive got a pile of bricks so when i get really annoyed i just go down there and pummel the poop out of the bricks with a hammer :P

i know members may find this sad but i've found that playing a little bit of golf does wonders for you hitting the shit outta a little ball with a hug metal rod with a rather large clump of metal on the its just pure fun if you ask me (Y):P:D

I bought a cheap 1 wood and go to the driving range near me quite a lot. It honestly helps a load, afterwards you feel so much happier. It's also remarkably good at knocking hangovers out of you.

EDIT: Well i just went out for a bit of a bash down the driving range tonight and managed to completely destroy my club, the head is craked all the way from the face plate arounf the side and halfway across the back, curse trials for giving my arms the strength to keep destroying clubs!!!

Edited by Krisboats