Whats Your Faviourite Thing About Trials?

joe parker

Milf's, Little kids are fascinated and allways end up watching, and kids don't tend to be alone.

I also enjoy the end of a good hard ride too, the feeling all over the body after a ride with pulled muscles, tight muscles and such is one I really like. It allows me to sit back at night, have a reefer, and think about the exercise i've done during the day.

A parallel would be not eating for a day, running a marathon and then having a huge slap up, top quality meal.....

:P my favorite thing is smashing my bashguard proper hard in to walls and rocs ect :P danny (Y)

well your pretty gay then arent you. my favourite thing is just getting out n ridin wi my mates n trying a line that none of my mates have done (Y)

when i was riding about 2-3 yrs ago i had loads of mates that did it and was a great atmosphere we were all as good as each other which made us all push each other harder.

but then they gave it up for getting high and shit so i stopped

only just got new bike so only me around here that rides so i guess now its being in that zone where you cant do something so when you finally do it you get a great sense of achievement