Lowestoft Ride....

Adrian

hello all, me and a few mates were arranging a norwich ride, and we got quite a bit of interrest but now they want to change it to lowestoft soooooooo if we get enough interest we will change, it on the 28th and there are about 10 people comming already, so lets make this a big one....thanks

I'd rather not make the trip to Lowestoft, after a days riding a 50 mile drive on shite roads is just too much effort. I would have been able to get the bus but First have stopped the 'line' at Yarmouth and I can't be arsed with messing about getting to and from Lowestoft from there.

Do a Norwich ride and I can pretty much guarantee i'll be there but it'd have to be something special to get me to go to Lowestoft.

Ok, as there not coming, and want to ride norwich, i shall arrange the lowestoft ride, this will be for monday 29th may 2006. I shall make a least of Definates and possibiltys. If your definately coming, TELL ME!

Definates

Cable, (me)

George S

Paul O

Possibilities

Johnny Shoe

Jimbo! on his legendary planet X!

Edited by radical rider

Paul is in fact a homosexual.

We ARE coming to Lowestoft, and he WILL be in the mood for riding his bicycle. See you there. I'm leaving Leeds a day early for you lot, so you'd better make it worth my while! :P

he he, cheers georgie :$

itll be a f**king fun day, those titties better be out on the beach B)