Bike Or Bits

stupot

hi do you think it is best to try and sell a bike whole or split it up ? do many of you buy whole bikes off here

the spec is

zoo pitbull frame

fatty r forks

magura hs33s

onza wheels

xt cranks

echo bars and stem

as this is a load of bits in my shed i do know if i should build them up or just sell them as parts

For you it'll be more convenient to sell complete though it's luck if someone wants that exact setup at the time .

For buyers it's prefferable when someone is prepared to split , allowing us to scavenge the bike for that little component we need to finish off our bike . As Hobnobs suggested , the risk is being left with random leftover parts .

I think that you would be more likely to sell it all if u cleaned up the parts to make them look nice and sold them all seperately, the frame and fatties should generate a bit of interest, as well as the bars/stem and magura's. But then you may be left with wheels depending on the quality of them.

On a sidenote, come riding with us this afternoon and i can have a look at this beast you've got (Y) 07708801632 if u wanna come along.