2.5" Tyre

Hey, i am looking at getting a new rear tyre, i seem to think that the maxxis high roller dual ply is popular and the tryall tyre, does anybody know if 2.5" tyre will fit in the ashton justice without rubbing anywhere,

maxxis = £21.99 at CRC

tryall = £30 at tartybikes + £6 for postage £36

1. is the tryall worth the extra money?
  2. will 2.5" fit in a ashton justice?
  3. how does dual ply make it harder to get pinch flats? (is it slightly thicker sidewall that prevents)
  4. which is the overall better tyre?

Hey, i am looking at getting a new rear tyre, i seem to think that the maxxis high roller dual ply is popular and the tryall tyre, does anybody know if 2.5" tyre will fit in the ashton justice without rubbing anywhere,

maxxis = £21.99 at CRC

tryall = £30 at tartybikes + £6 for postage £36

1. is the tryall worth the extra money?
  2. will 2.5" fit in a ashton justice?
  3. how does dual ply make it harder to get pinch flats? (is it slightly thicker sidewall that prevents)
  4. which is the overall better tyre?

maxxis slow reezay highroller its the best tyre( minions also awesome) it will fit in your ashton as well( i assume its the newish ashton) dual plys awesome for not getting flats and yeh its thinker sidewalls, get the maxxis highroller or minion in either super tacky or slow reezay both awesome tyres, better than try all although they are great tyres too

maxxis slow reezay highroller its the best tyre( minions also awesome) it will fit in your ashton as well( i assume its the newish ashton) dual plys awesome for not getting flats and yeh its thinker sidewalls, get the maxxis highroller or minion in either super tacky or slow reezay both awesome tyres, better than try all although they are great tyres too

Well that's basically summed it all up in one lol. I can't add to that basically because I ride mod but also, this guy sounds like he knows his stuff.

Ive recntly got myself a maxxis minion 2.5 super tacky dual ply. There beastly a fellow rider i know rides into walls as hard as possible on a reasonably pressure and never gets punctures. There great and the dual ply ones are rock solid definately get dual ply minions or highrollers i hear that highrollers also last longer but im not sure. I got mine of tarty (Y)