My Zona

Up'n'away

looks a beauty, was it originally the grey colour or always polished?

err try taking some of them spacers off, might be why its riding so wierd.

your bar height must be like 46 inch there or something !

Theyre Like Tatoos (Y) hot water and a sharp(ish) scrubber and you dont touch wats underneath then, or a good friend nitromorse :-

What? So the stickers can be removed? I thought you had to strip the lacquer or something?

Yeah i was thinking of taking the spacers out, but i wasnt sure if i was re-selling the forks if they didnt feel rite, and it was origionally the grey one, but to get the stickers off i used a bit of cut pvc plastic (were having an extension so there was spare e.g double glasing frame) and kinda stroked or scratched with the plastic thing whilst pouring hot water over it... i then got a pieca of trouble sticker on the very last sticker. it was the p on zip, and by then i was impatient so i got a got, like a paint heater thing and heated it up (lke a big hairdryer..) n it was fine, but then the grey came off too haha, so i nitromorsed it, and im getting it dipped this week, to get the hard to get bits..only takes about 2-3 hours hard working with the nitromorse..

Also cheers for the comments, keep em coming :D