Why Does It Always Rain On Me....

Danny_G

I'm from Sunny Oxfordshire and it always rains!! It absoulutely sucks because I would rather ride my bike than stay in or chill round a friends house watching trials vid's...

What do people here do when it rains? Do you have a barn or warehouse or sumin as I want one!

B)

What do people here do when it rains? Do you have a barn or warehouse or sumin as I want one!

i have both which is good about being a farmer lad so in the mornings inside the warehouse the later outside in the rain trying new tricks or just jumping around on my bike over big ass jumps B)

stick some waterproofs on, unless you like to ride in soaked clothes(makes u heavier lol), it makes you as a rider abit smoother doing smaller things more accurate using less power in your pedal kicks, and helps you trust your brakes in the wet, the monty pads work great

stick some waterproofs on, unless you like to ride in soaked clothes(makes u heavier lol), it makes you as a rider abit smoother doing smaller things more accurate using less power in your pedal kicks, and helps you trust your brakes in the wet, the monty pads work great

:huh: im sorry mate but monty pads are the worst in the wet, it has to be said ;)