Gcse Celebration Ride!

hi guys

i have decided to organise a ride on the 19th on june in Southampton (i've never ridden in Southampton so i need someone that knows the palce well :D ) which is a monday for GCSE pupils which have finished their exams, you know just to celebrate and have a good time after a stressful month. i know its a bit early to post but i will put times and more details closer to date (Y)

John K

cheers

Edited by J-KAY

where about you thinking of riding give me enough info and ill see if i can make it

Southampton, never ridden there but it looks good (Y) im hoping to meet up at about 11 or 12ish in the morning (Y)

EDIT!: ok people (even though there isnt many) theres already a date change because of one of my mate is busy that day and he wants to come <_< so the new date is gonna be on the 22nd of june thursday, sorry. blame it on my mate chris.

John K

thanks

Edited by J-KAY

alright peps

yes i am very sorry for the date change i cannot make it, so its the 22nd of june, started to post now so that people will be FREE for that day :) gonna be a celebration with a bbq , hope loads of people turn up, its good to make some friends.

hope to see you there

Chris121

RIDE OVER PORTSMOUTH RIDE ON SOUTHAMPTON :)

Yeah we can have a random bbq, we did at the Dj ride but people seemed to think that everyone else was gona bring meat so we ended up having only me with enough burgers for 4 people.

Which brings me to my next point, BRING SOME MEAT PEOPLE!!!

And it is organised its on rides and locations because I put it there the same time I made my first post on this topic :rtt:

Anyone else, the more the merrier, just remember :helmet:

Chris :D

• 2 weeks later...

hey guyz!

if the ride is still on you can count me and my mate darren in.

we're coming from tonbridge and tenterden so we're looking forward to a good day out with some brill riding and fun 'n' games.

see you then, rob