Gcse Celebration Ride!

Hey people,

As you might have already heard there is going to be a GCSE ride to mark the end of a stressful month of tests and it's open to all students.

22nd of June, 11am outside the spar across the road from Southampton Central trian station.

Hope to see you all there and on behalf of AQA can I apologise. It's not their falut they screwed up you GCSE but if you wish we can have a hunt down on that night to see howmany we can assasinate!!! :twisted:

Chris

Hey,

Even though I live in York, yea!!!!

B*****d AQA people :P:lol:

We were 15 mins late waiting for those clowns to get there act together

Steve

P.s no ride for me mate

wow, loads of point (N)

ill be there with 72 eps echo hub (Y)

tom tom

• 2 weeks later...

But will you Jonny? :P

it should be one hell of a fat day, is there anyone that does photography or can bring a camera with them?

i will bring my digicam but if someone turns up with like a top of the range D-SLR, then i would be rather umbarrased to use mine and i wanna ride rather than take pictures (Y)lol

John K

it should be one hell of a fat day, is there anyone that does photography or can bring a camera with them?

i will bring my digicam but if someone turns up with like a top of the range D-SLR, then i would be rather umbarrased to use mine and i wanna ride rather than take pictures (Y)lol

John K

Why would you feel embarrased?? lol