Is York Any Good To Ride?

Hey,

Yer im free on saturday, PM me if you want my number, vise versa, and ill ring you when im out in York, gonna get some more lads down (2 anyway including me).

I wont be staying out that long,off to a mates to for a couple of beers ect

Steve

Hey guys! Im at York with my Leeson! Im a beginner also! I quite like riding on campus, there isnt much but it can be fun! Thats the furthest I have ventured though! My gf is up this weekend and its her Birthday so I dont really think I will be able to ride this weekend :-

We will have to arrange to meet up though and ride (Y)

I have important exams in 2 weeks so I wont have much time to ride, but then I am free for 2 whole weeks!! And Im in York for the first 3 weeks of the hols to as Im doing some research (Y) So Ill have some weekend and after work to ride!

Gareth

ps: Sorry for all the !!! just a little excited I may have someone to ride with!

rode york a couple of months back..... found some awsome back wheel 40 yards form the station but then realised it was the fornt of a block of offices and that the security was walking towards us :P there's a nice skate park there but it was full of tw*t's when i was there, crazy local guy on a micro scooter doing 720 double tailwhips :S

not bad place to ride if it was quite and the security let up abit (being moved on 5 times isnt fun (N) )

joshywa

places we got moved on:

cathedral

offices opposite memorial park (just round the corner form the station)

bench's on the river bank

car park on the way to skate park

station by the bike racks

thats where we got moved :P but im saturday and it hadnt been busy we'd of been fine !!!!!

danny ill add you to msn we might be riding york again some time (Y)

joshywa

Yeah cool mate :)

azonicds2@hotmail.com

Hit me up when you can catch me on there because i aint on that often but if you wanna text me or whatever my number is above. (Y)

Danny

PS: went riding in york today jumped a bit of the river from this boat dock thingy. Got a bit of a croud on the bridge above too hehe. Got a nice clap hehe. ^_^:P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hehe erm neither am I. I only know where i got taken around last time i think :S theres a few small things around the science park but other than that i'm a bit at a loss of where to go :S but give me a ring tomorrow if your up for riding (07840313519)

-Lewis

hehe erm neither am I. I only know where i got taken around last time i think :S theres a few small things around the science park but other than that i'm a bit at a loss of where to go :S but give me a ring tomorrow if your up for riding (07840313519)

-Lewis

Cool, shall be in touch tommorow!

Fingers crossed for semi okay weather

Gareth

ps: the bold bits sounds good to me, small and fairly close!

Edited by ghosts_cloak