Trials Seat

Does anyone know if you can buy seats from anywhere, I'm after a 'normal' looking seat to fit my 2004 T-Rex as I don't like the look of the small plastic mini seat. The only problem is that the seat post diameter is very small, about 21mm so a regular mtb seat post wont fit.

Cheers (Y)

Does anyone know if you can buy seats from anywhere, I'm after a 'normal' looking seat to fit my 2004 T-Rex as I don't like the look of the small plastic mini seat. The only problem is that the seat post diameter is very small, about 21mm so a regular mtb seat post wont fit.

Cheers (Y)

In both my trials bikes in the past I have managed to fit a normal seat post in. These bikes were a base bike t19 and a Giant team trial. Unfortunately I cant mesure and see what size they are cuase they are not at home sorry. mite try at work on sat and see if you can get one the size you said.

Hope this helps

Rob

its 22.0 you cant get an off the shelf seat post in this size :( get in touch with edd potts (dave85) and he can knock you one up. thats what i did then ran it with an xc razor blade :P

This maybe my best option but how can I contact him? (sorry I'm new to the forum and not on msn)

Thanks again.

(Y)

ive got a spare one of these that works a treat at the minuite. its very light but im getting a smaller one so ill have 2 spares soon. im not sure of the diameter ill check if i can get it of my saracen. is this the type your after? one is black and one has red on it aswell as black.

IPB Image

IPB Image

ive got a spare one of these that works a treat at the minuite. its very light but im getting a smaller one so ill have 2 spares soon. im not sure of the diameter ill check if i can get it of my saracen. is this the type your after? one is black and one has red on it aswell as black.

Thanks but I'm really after something longer, like the size of a normal bike seat rather than a mini-seat. I quite like the look of the blue one though (my bike is blue).

Thanks anyway (Y)

ill have a look at work for you then. they are chuckin loads of perfectly good bikes out and smashing them up(it breaks my heart to see them like that :( ) it will probrably be apollo as i work at halfords. any particular colour your after?

Edited by m60_maniac

Shame them smashing working bikes (N)

I'm after a seat in blue or black but as Mat said I probably can't get an off the shelf seat post to fit my frame it's about 21mm diameter, much smaller than most bikes.

Thanks again (Y)

maybe not. little kids bikes ones are small too. il see what i can find for you. it can allways be filed or sended to fit. or get new seatpost and swap seat over to it