Hi All Im New Here

ZHI-sam

Hello, my name is (Sam

I stumbled across trials forum; I believe it looked to be a good useful source for myself, so yea…. I think its best I tell you about how I got into trials etc first.

I recently purchased a bike a few weeks ago and was advised a couple of sites on where to buy my products which I have found really useful.

I decided to purchase Saracen mad Stock, I will get a couple of pictures up this week hopefully, its nothing special although I’m very happy with it as a first bike, it seems nice and comfortable to ride which is the main thing.

I first had the interest in trials when I had ridden a couple of friends bike in work, I picked up a couple of the basics fairly quick, back hope etc, I then found myself loving the sport and just wanted my own.

The peoples bikes I rode with at work are a lot better than mine as they have been riding for many years.

I tried a BT raven, a Koxx Levelboss, a Monty that I’m not sure of the model and my favourite of them a woodman, riding the woodman made me feel really comfortable and gave me the urge to purchase my own trials bike

I hope I have covered most of it, if there’s anything you would like to know please feel free to ask.

Cheers for your time guys.

Sam

god people on this forum are nice. you are ace thanks guys

We are all schocked to see a genuine new member who don't talk sh*t all the time,If you give other people info and help others out with problems,you will get help back matey..if you want talk or ask any questions you can add me to msn if you want slotcar1990@yahoo.co.uk

zoo baby!

We are all schocked to see a genuine new member who don't talk sh*t all the time,If you give other people info and help others out with problems,you will get help back matey..if you want talk or ask any questions you can add me to msn if you want slotcar1990@yahoo.co.uk

zoo baby!

He means you can ask him 'annnyything' *wink wink, nudge nudge* lol only joking davey baby.

Right then i'll stop posting shite :rolleyes:

heres a picture of me riding. i will edit a few more in after i get more.

give it 20 mins

sam

IPB Image

edit: IPB Image

ill have some videos up soon too but the one i have is naff.

Edited by saracen_rider

hey dude. enjoy your stay :D(Y)

edit: i see you have my signature. go red and blue bunny. he has two people so far ive seen.

But dont you think the sig is kind of sad? :huh:

Anyway welcome to the forum , Like the others said you should be validated in know time , Nice kicking Action Btw :P

Edited by Ride or die

:D

But dont you think the sig is kind of sad? :huh:

Anyway welcome to the forum , Like the others said you should be validated in know time , Nice kicking Action Btw :P

lol im not kicking. i cant pedal kick yet but im learning.

time to watch mastering the art of trials again i think

edit: anyone know how to change the size of the pictures? they are huge

Edited by saracen_rider

welcome mate i have noy long joind this site iver but i have been riding for about 6years. i had one of thos bike the best i have had,up till i snaped it last weekend at urban extream but i have now got a team pro under warrnty top stuff.

very nice. have you got any pics of it?

how much that set you back?

sam

• 1 month later...