Any Riders In The Lincolnshire Area?

:blink: luke when you going to text me dude next time your off to clee or something ill come with you if thats orite then your not the only scunny rider :rolleyes:

Well you said you ride on Wednesday and Thursday nights after school, so I was going to text you when your not at school, and when I can ride... (Y) Im off to Wath this Saturday, so I cant come out then...Sunday?

Well you said you ride on Wednesday and Thursday nights after school, so I was going to text you when your not at school, and when I can ride... (Y) Im off to Wath this Saturday, so I cant come out then...Sunday?

hmm sunday , sunday it is wear are we going to ride and do you no any other people in your area that ride?

hmm sunday , sunday it is wear are we going to ride and do you no any other people in your area that ride?

Theres a couple that have just started, but it might just be me on my own. I say we meet at Central Park, warm up then go into the town centre, then around Ashby. (Y)

Andy quinbollocks more like....you a bllend...

scunny is shit no offence to luke from scunny cozs he is sound and i love him :P

But u any ur a cock n dont wanna ride with u agen cozs u think billy bars where bent..the ones u bought u cock

CLEETHORPES RIDE

yo i have not bin riding for a bit now so if someone makes a new one up with some datas about a ride and when i should be in for it. I need a big ride should be good to do so someone make a new one up about a ride in lincoln please.

ye sure thing ive just seen some riders round tesco riding round kfc backwheeling on the wood post

Andy quinbollocks more like....you a bllend...

scunny is shit no offence to luke from scunny cozs he is sound and i love him :P

But u any ur a cock n dont wanna ride with u agen cozs u think billy bars where bent..the ones u bought u cock

CLEETHORPES RIDE

orite then sorry if im an idiot just because i thought billy's bars were bent when they werent so i guess i was wrong. i just want to try and get on with all you cleethorpes lot i like riding with you because it inspires me to learn more. even though i aint that good at this back wheeling buisness next time theres a cleethorpes ride give us a shout and ill come.and what makes you think scunthorpe is sh*t a bet you havent even been to all the street spots there and 1 more thing dont use text talk and swear.

ye sure thing ive just seen some riders round tesco riding round kfc backwheeling on the wood post

Really? They all quit months ago but maybe boredom crept in and they have started again. I never ride down there as its shite so I dont know if they are riding or not. :S

yeah am from linconshire to , mablethorpe!!

i know alot of riders in louth aswell but alot of our bikes are shagged at the min (N)

yer im from louth near mablethorpe louth isnt a bad place some big stuff if you want 2 come down anytime :D we have alot of riders 2 :P(Y)

orite lads am coming down to lincs on the 4th of september for the week i'll be bringing the bike and was wondering if any of you lot fancied a meet up i'll be stopping in birchwood so if any bodys close by that would be good :)

add me to msn on scoobyuk300@hotmail.com

might come lincoln saturday depending how i feel after work, also anyone riding anywhere sunday? I need to ride bad :)

Spalding!!! Sam told me over MSN you and others are riding in Spalding on Sunday, i'll be coming with Joe Maher (Y):)