Any Riders In The Lincolnshire Area?

lets organise a ride any town or place that we live in ? would that intrest anyone?

come on surely the brigg trials massive would want to come lol

so far would any of use lot that have signed this topic be intrested in a ride anywhere in lincolnshire? let me know if your intrested and get the message round to other people

sounds kool will need to find out how long it will take me to get there and im not able to ride till for another 2 weeks and only on a sunday, would a sunday be kool for you benny?

Yeah, Sundays a cool day :)

• 3 weeks later...

You should come to cleethorpes some time.

I agree its mint there. (Y)

Lol WTF I live in Scunthorpe I dont know who you are ashby-trials, what bike you got, how long you been riding etc?

I have probably met you, but cant remember. I dont ride Ashby anymore, run out of stuff to ride there. I ride a Czar Ivan btw, I live near Scotter road/Kingsway park. I have made a lot of vids on here, we should ride some time. (Y)

Edited by Luke Drewery

I agree its mint there. (Y)

Lol WTF I live in Scunthorpe I dont know who you are ashby-trials, what bike you got, how long you been riding etc?

I have probably met you, but cant remember. I dont ride Ashby anymore, run out of stuff to ride there. I ride a Czar Ivan btw, I live near Scotter road/Kingsway park. I have made a lot of vids on here, we should ride some time. (Y)

hey shhhhh this is my spare account lol ive been banned for a week i ride ashby but live down valley drive in bottesford if you no where that is? well anyway i ride an onza t-mag 2005 spec1 with red hope n koxx parts but heres me msn trials_boi_of_scunny@hotmail.co.uk add me if you can and we can chat or ring me mob number 07725007632 and by the way my name is andy quibell cya reply back please

I live in Lincolnshire, just not near anywhere good locally to ride :( . I bike up to Holbeach to ride with Benny and others quite a bit. We should organise a Spalding ride (Y) , and no Sam it's not crap there, but you're quitting anyway :ermm: