Hook Woods Ride! Rock Heaven! Canceled

I rode the british nationals there and this place is awesome, its the only comp ive ever done that i really really liked!

Ive spoke to the land owner of hook woods and its £10 for a whole day of riding per rider! Basically we turn up and ride and then someone comes around and collects the money! (Y)

Simple, right, the rides for next sunday which is the SUNDAY 11th JUNE Theres at least 4 of us from colchester going, me and my mate are driving, there 3 other maybes from here aswel!

So who's coming?

Steve :D

Edited by Monty_Man_Stoive

bollocks i have wanted to ride hook woods ever since i watched GET1 lol.........i will go one day lol just not this weekend as i have a comp that weekend like ash. :ermm:

oh and are u allowed to ride there what ever weekend you want, do you have to tell/ask the land owner before you go ?

Edited by identitijudge05

:o Hey people! Ive just phoned the land owner again to jus double check and make sure things are cool and he said he just booked up the woods for an event :angry: Obviously they can make alot more money.

Soooooo.... What do we do...

1. Just turn up and hopefully the events in another part of the woods and we ride :)

2. Turn up and if we get refused, go to the nearest town/city thats got decent riding and have a mad one there :)

Does any riders on here live local to hook woods and just willy nilly go there when they want?

Need some suggestions, whats everone else up for doing? personally im still up for going and hoping for the best and if we get turned away, just ride somehwere else :)

Steve :D