New 19" Rear Wheel

Monty_Man_Stoive

Im going to buy a new rear wheel soon, not that i need to but as soon as mines getting abit ropey, ive got a monty 221 pr 20" and ive got 2 options!

Money isnt really a problem but i want to be sensible. I am purchasing it from CLEANBIKES as always, great value for money and exellent customer care, before and after sales ;) (little plug :P )

I would like the rear 19" try-all wheel on the cnc hub because mainly they look kool and save weight with the drilled holes and 47mm wide! £150

But then theres the normal monty x-lite rear wheel, 2.5 inch wide! £105

Does anyone know how much weight difference there is between the two and the only other thing that is putting me off getting the try-all wheel is that its ONLY 47mm WIDE as opposed to the 2.5 INCH ON THE MONTY! I want the wider one :S but im so confused!

Basically, i want light, drilled, and wide!

Help me out people!

Cheerz steve :)

If you dont mind not buying from cleanbikes and paying a visit to the tart and also if money is no object go for a profile on a koxx rim or something like that, light, excellent performance rate and they do excellent wheelbuilds and have excellent customer service.

The Tart

Also 4 free stickers. :P

Cheers !

If you dont mind not buying from cleanbikes and paying a visit to the tart and also if money is no object go for a profile on a koxx rim or something like that, light, excellent performance rate and they do excellent wheelbuilds and have excellent customer service.

The Tart

Also 4 free stickers. :P

Cheers !

Yer tarty are really helpfull steve, i get all my stuff from them, and you also get a free t-shirt :-(Y)

Chris

free pair of monty grips when you spend over £50 with cleanbikes :D

Grips that last about a month, or a SUPERCOOL tartybikes t-shirt which will last forever and make you ride better* and tartybikes are generally awesome!

*some claims may not be true....