Woodman Video 3

Motorfiets1234

That was pretty cool, showed alot more 'riding' then. Quiet liked that one (Y)

Try experimenting with your feet further back on the pedals..so the axel is under the ball of your foot..(there is a topic on that somewhere)

How you finding running a rear disk?

(Y)

I'm liking the rear disk. I'll sure try the feet further back, I tried once, hated it, but I think its worth another try now.

Thanks Again

That was interesting. Certainly different.

Personally I'd try to remove as much of the clips where nothing is happening. I'd also place the camera so it includes more of the run up to the object you're riding. And maybe not include the majority of the bails if you are producing the video for the enjoyment of others. Sorry but I think people just aren't into watching bails of that sort.

Good effort though and I hope you produce another one.

And if I were you I'd ignore the kids with nothing constructive or positive to say. Most likely they miss a good deal of the point to riding trials. That is, the experience of activity rather than the idea of ability or skill. Unlucky to them.

[attachmentid=5328]

That was interesting. Certainly different.

Personally I'd try to remove as much of the clips where nothing is happening. I'd also place the camera so it includes more of the run up to the object you're riding. And maybe not include the majority of the bails if you are producing the video for the enjoyment of others. Sorry but I think people just aren't into watching bails of that sort.

Good effort though and I hope you produce another one.

And if I were you I'd ignore the kids with nothing constructive or positive to say. Most likely they miss a good deal of the point to riding trials. That is, the experience of activity rather than the idea of ability or skill. Unlucky to them.

I do partially produce my videos for the enjoyment of others but more so for myself. I will watch my videos over and over again analizing them against pro videos and notice all the small tedeous stuff I do wrong. Thus correcting them the next time I go out to ride. The point to trials is very well said on CLS's site. Something along the lines of "its all about riding and enjoying trials"...or at least that was the main point.

Thanks Again

Ben

post-8654-1150238169_thumb.jpg

Edited by Motorfiets1234