Woodman Video 3

Motorfiets1234

No offense dude but that video was absolutely crap! (N)

More than half the video was of nothing and most of the actual riding you never made it, was pretty much a bail video.

Make sure there is an improvement to the next 1

Steve :closedeyes:

This video should be 5 seconds long but isn't.

At least t33zr will benefit from it.

hahaha i used to have a woodman t-comp aswell...

...but that was a discrace, cant believe thats a 3rd vid either should of been a first, even my shity little ones are better

tom tom

very quick to crucify, but not to point in the right direction.

you can obviously ride to a 'watchable standard' you should maybe concentrate on having some riding in the video, still shots are and always will be a big no no.

people want to see the riding and get it over with.

you've obviously discovered the functions of wimdows movie maker which allow title's and gone mad.

dont, one title is enough.

also the music was a bit much, try something a little.. er.. calmer in the future.

Dude seriously you need to stop wearing those super short shorts- there unreal

try not to spend too much time with the village people at the ymca- you may be able to get yourself clean but thats no reason to go there.

as for the riding - hhmmmmmmmm it was ok but please change the music- it was SHITE

and the screenshots just plain pissed me off.

sam

ok thanx for all the comments. Ill work on all the stuff i did wrong.

Thank you personally to Charel, Ill most certainly use your advice. and improve on the stuff you mentioned.

Thanks again to all.

Comments still welcome, but please give me some advice on how to improve

considering some of the people taking the piss or saying how shit the vid is cant ride to that standard themselves, they're in no position to say anything negative about the riding. however, work on more flowing lines, i agree that stills are a bit irritating too.

just imagine if you had come on here, posted a video and got nothing but abuse. you c**ts.

Edited by mat hudson

hey well thanks for the rest of the comments. as for being more smooth, ive been watching lots of felix and ryan leech and trying to have the no set up hops technique. I dug up one of my 2 year old videos and realized that my moves have gotten better but I need to be more flowy and not stop to set up. As for the still shots, Ill be sure to remove them next vid.

Thanks Again

Ben

P.S. Mat Hudson thanks personally for your comment, well appreciated. I give you a positive rep in my book. my books not worth much of nothing but still thanks.

Holy shit ive seen it and i wish i hadnt, dude you suck (N) you also have no idea what should be in a video why would i want to see a picture of something which didnt impress me when i saw it in motion. what was that shit on the stairs about i mean you rode down them then went off screen with a shitty failed manual and as if that wasnt enough you then went up them. also i dont believe that because a company lets you ride on their property they are sponsoring you, and god help woodman if they sponsor you. also you pussy why dent you just go across those things at the end, you know once your on them you should try gapping it does help

now thats off my chest, dont put clips in a video just to fill it only put clips that deserve to go in if that means it takes longer to make so be it. and i suppose your riding ability seems quite good just put more good stuff in next time

now to go and delete that dirty video from my computer before it leaks out

Edited by MikeCottTrials

If nothing else, it was at least realistic. If you had seen this lad in the street, most riders I know would've offered some encouragement rather than, for instance:

also you pussy why dent you just go across those things at the end, you know once your on them you should try gapping it does help

If you noticed his body position you would also notice that he struggled to get that wheelswap cleanly, to hold it long enough to get the front wheel safe looked to be a big effort. Alright its not impressive riding, but its clear he is putting a hell of a lot of work in.

i can't believe how much abuse this person is getting, it makes me sick. i thought trials community helped each other out, encourage them, push them, give advise and help out a fellow rider but this thread just says it all. i bet you was all like him when you all started trials

John K

i can't believe how much abuse this person is getting, it makes me sick. i thought trials community helped each other out, encourage them, push them, give advise and help out a fellow rider but this thread just says it all. i bet you was all like him when you all started trials

Welcome to trials-forum...

I didnt think it was that bad, more a case of some of the worst editing ever.

The stills are pointless, they make it boring and are just generally not wanted anyway.

And the worst part is you seem to be going for stuff that is too big for you, meaning

that you fail pretty much everything in the vid, making you look bad.

How on earth did you get so many sponsors?

John K

awww, bought a tear to my eye ^_^

But its right what you are saying, i bet he was really pleased with that vid when he first posted it up. Im not saying hes the best rider out there but at least he gave it a shot and made a video.

Dont slate the guy for trying, we've all gotta start somewhere after all.

ok, the video was alright. A few good bits, you definately dont need all the bailing in it though. Fair enough having a couple bailing shots at the start or at the end but not throughout. The credits were a bit long as well, it was only a short video. You dont need the stills either... like everyone else has said.

You could've made a good video out of that footage that was about 1 - 2 minutes long id say.

Edited by RandomHero