Hubs

Tom_

im looking for a wheel build on a serious budget as im skint. i can just about aford a rear drilled rim bot was wondering what front rim and hub i should get and also what rear hub. Only the front one needs to be disc.

I dont realy have an amount im sure of yet (as i currently only have 40 squid) but to be honest the cheaper the better.

cheers

pick up A front wheel it really doesnt matter too much just as long as its straight it will do - we got millions of em kicking about here it really doesnt matter - as for the rear keep a look on here and try to pick up a hope bulb on a good rim and tht would be like £70 max really

hope i helped!!!

i do have some halo tornados on diatech anchor hubs will these be light enough and would it then be a good idea to build a drilled rim onto the rear hub. or would i be better off buying new wheels? also does anyone know of a good cheap stock stem i could get. I dont think im supposed to say that but im not aloud to say anything in the sale section.

cheers

DMR revolver and fixed cog or if you want rear freewheel put an ACS on?

Surley that's what to go for when one is on a budget, maybe with a d521 or whatever the new one is, ex721 or something?

Front wheel, anything will do really as has been said above, I can't see you getting much for £40 though, save for a few more weeks and get something you'll be able to keep for a while.