Hayfever?

:angry: hay fever is a c*** and needs to be killed. i bought some tablets and they dont work. it affects my eyes, nose, throught and at some points i sneeze ten or more times. it stopped me sleeping as my nose became so blocked i could not breathe, blowing it did not work, and i had to be up for an exam the next day. gonna get an appointment with the doctor this week and see if he will perscribe me with something that works :ermm:

:angry: hay fever is a c*** and needs to be killed. i bought some tablets and they dont work. it affects my eyes, nose, throught and at some points i sneeze ten or more times. it stopped me sleeping as my nose became so blocked i could not breathe, blowing it did not work, and i had to be up for an exam the next day. gonna get an appointment with the doctor this week and see if he will perscribe me with something that works :ermm:

try my remedy i posted!

One day after school last year, 30 degrees, flat tire, high pollen.

Thought i had a fly in my eye, 1 hour later still waiting for my parents to come and collect me and i went to open my eye (which i had kept close for the whole hour more or less to find this yellow sticky stuff on my eye, a few minutes later it had totally gone solid and i couldn't open my eye. It was a thick layer of yellow crusty stuff :sick: had to go to the doctors to get it all off....turns out i got a massive pieces of pollen in my eye :closedeyes:

Nasty stuff :D

Ben

as wierd as it sounds hayfever is mainly due to other allergies such as food.....this is what i have been told by my doctor and now by slight changes to my diet and loads of cranberry juice its no where near as bad just the odd sneeze and sniffle! look it up on internet or ask your gp about it (Y)

What diet changes or is it person specific? I'm on double dose on Zirtek, eye drops and nasal spay and sunglasses 24/7 and still feeling like crap all the time. Less or more chocolate (please more :P). I've just emptied the fridge of cranberry juice and will be buying more tomorrow.

Scazz

hey i have hayfever too :( just a tip if you have come in from riding near tree's bushes etc then wash your hair before you go to bed , because the pollen comes of onto the pillow and then you breathe it in :closedeyes:

Edited by monty boi

Dont just rub the vaseline around the edge of the nostril - jam it right it there and give it a good rub around. Works for a while. If you take tablets, mix up the brands and active ingredients like someone said because you tend to build up an immunity taking the same one.