London Sunday 25th June 2006

I got an exam on the Monday so im banned from going...... and going to leister to get pissed now apparently....... HOWEVER i am going to create a "simpson selebration ride next sunday" so come to that ill make a thread later on in the week sometime when im certain i can actually come :lol::lol:

I don't suppose anyone wants to start abit earlier? like 9:30/ 10 or something. I'm going up to watch the england match at canary wharf so I'd like to get as much riding time as poss.

Erm not really asure joe as i have to get a train at 9 to get there for 11 and i think mr rob walker and that wil have to leave even earlier so can we keep it at 11.

Oppps thers another england game on lmao, i hav'nt watched one of em yet :P :$ :- Looks like im going to miss this one too, ohwell, sitting in a beer lined floor overfilled pub with smoke making it almost unbearable to breath you'd rather risk holding your breath for 90 mins and dieing. ORRRR out riding in the fresh polution free london air :-