Gay Question

Just what I was thinking. If someone asks, its because they don't know. The only way to spead the sport is to not be a cocky b*****d with the public. MAD team for example, I'm guessing they do get comments on every single demo about their bikes but they don't turn around and give them a mouthful.

I do get old men come up to me and say 'ohh, thats a girls bike, wheres your seat?' but I don't throw an orgasm about it, old men joke, it what they do because they can't do much else. Does it seriously take much effort to tell them?

Although looking at the replies on this forum, most of the comments like "Yea, I insult them cos I'm dead 'ard" come from younger teens...by bet is that they don't say this stuff at all. We're really not impressed by the fact your a fanny to everyone you meet...well done, it'll get you nowhere other than hospital one day.

i do normally tell them but when you are trying to ride and you keep getting stopped and asked it does get a little annoying. its not the people asking its just that saying the same thing 5 times a day everyday does get on your wick after a little while.

Just what I was thinking. If someone asks, its because they don't know. The only way to spead the sport is to not be a cocky b*****d with the public. MAD team for example, I'm guessing they do get comments on every single demo about their bikes but they don't turn around and give them a mouthful.

I do get old men come up to me and say 'ohh, thats a girls bike, wheres your seat?' but I don't throw an orgasm about it, old men joke, it what they do because they can't do much else. Does it seriously take much effort to tell them?

Although looking at the replies on this forum, most of the comments like "Yea, I insult them cos I'm dead 'ard" come from younger teens...by bet is that they don't say this stuff at all. We're really not impressed by the fact your a fanny to everyone you meet...well done, it'll get you nowhere other than hospital one day.

i do normally tell them but when you are trying to ride and you keep getting stopped and asked it does get a little annoying. its not the people asking its just that saying the same thing 5 times a day everyday does get on your wick after a little while.

yeah, pretty much although from experience an orgasm is a joyful experience, having a go at people doesn't really rely on small groaning noises at them.

although it is right about if your nice people will respect you and hopeful managers etc wont move you on as much, but when the ocasional wanker comes along and says it obviously sarcastically they get what the deserve!

tom tom

Edited by tom tom

"Hey mate, you have no seat"

"state the f**king obvious cocknose!"

"oi mate, where's you seat"

"i have a tendancy to pull it off and murder people up with it, so the police took it off me" (i said that to this little chav, he got scared and walked away pretty quickly haha

Edited by terror-error

everyone loves that question or the question 'why is your seat so damn small'. least you wont have to explain to the same person again and you've also saved another rider from explaining it to the same person.

well at least the bike looks least attractive to a chav or opportunist thief. have you ever noticed in citys that the bikes locked up never have saddles?