Trialsshop.co.uk

fordy

Yes

So you want to know if they are good at getting orders out to you and that then. They are really good and fast to get the stuff to you that you have ordered from them also it is really easy to order from them.

Hope this helps you.

Just don't

They are possibly the worst shop i have ever used in my life.

They managed to "lose" my t-mag when i bought it ages ago. They blaimed DHL for it, said an employee of their's must have stolen it.

Onza got involved and replaced it for me.

Apparantly DHL have "lost" loads of their out going stock.

Stay well clear and go with tartybikes, haven't had anything but amazing service quality and customer service.

they can be good, but more than likely your order will take weeks to get to you if it ever does. personally i order some plazmatics from them, they didnt turn up so i rang and they assured me they where coming, still no plazmatics turned up so i rang again. this time i was told that they hadnt sent them because they didnt have any in stock and they acted as if i should have know this and i got attitude from them. at this point id been waiting for 3 weeks so i told them to cancel the order since thye havent sent them, i was told this would be no problem. no money came back to me so i rang up again this time i was assured they had refunded me and it was my banks fault. so i waited about a week still no money. at this point i thought they where scamming me. but then one morning they turned up a grand total of 5 weeks since i ordered them and cancelled them twice. i then rang up to complain and was told they couldnt cancel anything that had already been sent but according to them they hadnt even got them in stock when i cancelled. so i left it alone if i where u i really would avoid them

yes i ordered my t-mag spec 2 from them then when any thing went wrong with it they didn't wanner know, when i got it out the box the back brake had split and they would not pay to get it fixed and for some reason i went throught 4 freewheels in the first week and they kept making me pay for them, there delivery time is not all that good either it took ages for my bike to come through and when it did the put the crappy front rim on it as well, it was supposed to come with the onza drilled sidewall rim and it didn't it came with the brush side walls on, then when i spoke to them they said it weren't there fault and that i could get the proper rim (the one it was supposed to come with ) but for a price, i was like f**k off its supposed to come with it any way. also my friend chris ordered a t-raptor from them and they send him an x display model that was all dusty, scratched and all the stickers were falling off so he sent it back and they sent him out another one.

so if you don't mind with putting up with a bit of hassle when ordering a bike then go ahead and order, but i'm going steer clear of that shop they cant get anything right.

hope i helped

Dan

Don't, stick with tartybikes, i brought a rear magura off them and it took around a week to deliver and arrived in the official magura box with a huge rip on the box so the brake was practically hanging out of it. Just look at the website. A drunk chimpanzine could make a better website than that. They dont have a clue what they are doing, honestly dont risk it.

Dan

ARRHHH! just hearing the phrase "order from trials shop" gives me a horrid shiver down my spine... my story go's like this,

I have finally got the money for my t-mag! i ordered it by phone.. i asked about next day delivery but the geez on the phone say's "i wouldnt waste your money it will most likely be with you tomorrow anyway" great! thats exacly what im thinking at that moment in time.. 3 or 4 days of rushing home after school to see if my brand new bike has arrived and NO! still no new shiny t-mag.. so i gave trials shop a ring and asked when it will be here? some random guy is like "well err err err there is a problem with DHL

(the delivery company) - this is not the first time there have blamed DHL! so i said ok and waited for another couple of days.. still NO F**KING BIKE! so i gave them a ring again... same thing.. a problem with DHL, so i asked for DHL's contact number.. i got that in seconds (THANK GOD!) so i gave DHL a ringing and they said there has been minor problems in there sorting office so i asked when my bike will be deliverd, they said 12 to 1.00 the next day so i said ok sure thats great.. i come rushing home after school Still! NO BIKE i ring DHL up again!!! and they say oh your bikes not down to be deliverd this week! so i am know majorly pissed off!! i hang up and ask my dad if he can go and collect the bike from the DHL office in cambridge.. the next day when im home from school my dad akes me to the box my t-mag is in.. the box is all ripped open and to small for the bike.. its not even an onza box! i get the t-mag out and it has scratchs and twisted cables!

i am really really really pissed off i put the bike together everythings good.. at that moment in time,

i think about sending the bike back but then i notice that trial shop has put the wrong forks in the bike! forks that are worth 65 pounds more! than the ones i were ment to have soo.. i cut my losses and think i at least gained some thing buy ordering from them!

I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM! THERE ARE THE WORST SHOP I HAVE EVER ORDERED WITH!

i would recomend them to no one!! -

ryan.... hope this has helped and seriously dont order from them.. order from www.tartybikes.co.uk or www.supercycles.com they are superb sites and i have never had a problem them! unlike the horrid trials shop..