Maggy 4 Bolt Mounts

munch8987

Hey all,

I know this may sound a bit of a stupid question to most people on here, but i can't work this out. When you buy the Magura 4 bolt mounts (official Magura ones) you get the 4 bolt mounts, the bolts spacers etc, but what i can't work out is what these odly shaped threaded bits of steel are, ther're the things that the same length as the tapped mounts in my frame, but i can understand what you could use them for :S:S

Some-one please reflect on this

Many thanks

Ben

Ahhhhhhhhhh....................ok then mate

Cheers for that (Y)

And why is it that only the try-all booster will fit the Koxx Caisso frame, i've been trying for the last hour to fit an echo 4 bolt to it without any luck what so ever

And why is it that only the try-all booster will fit the Koxx Caisso frame, i've been trying for the last hour to fit an echo 4 bolt to it without any luck what so ever

Were you trying a control booster? They fit spacings of 96-103mm, but the cheaper one is a little narrower and fits spacings of 87-100mm, so you may need a narrower booster such as this one. Or vice versa.......

Edited by the judge

Were you trying a control booster? They fit spacings of 96-103mm, but the cheaper one is a little narrower and fits spacings of 87-100mm, so you may need a narrower booster such as this one. Or vice versa.......

Thats the one i've got, and i still can't get it to fit properly, the spacing is not wide enough