King Or Pro 2

Nick Garland

King or Pro 2  

138 members have voted

1. 1. King or pro 2

• King
    • Pro 2

Yea Im leaning slighly towards a King as mine was faultless, worked a charm every time and felt 100% confident with it. Problem is with the pro 2 I have heard rumblings of very smooth riders breaking them.

Why on earth are you asking us then? Basically, you've just answered your own question in that post :P . Seriously it's still too early to be jumping the bandwagon and going from awesomely reliable Chris Kings to not so reliable Hope Pro 2's.

Cheers,

Joe.

Well Joe the reason I am asking is I was hoping someone or a few people as they have, would have used both hubs. I can say the King is amazing as I had one but I havent had a pro 2 so its abit of an unfair advantage to the kings. However, on a money situation with me loving games Im going to get the pro 2 and give it a go, so I can buy Saints Row.

No that wasnt meant to rhyme its a real game, if I dont like the pro 2 I can always sell it and get a king.

Thanks for all the replies, might be a useful thread to add to the archives.

I wouldn't call my old king awesomely reliable.

Maybe it's something to do with the way i ride.. I dunno but even after a service it was still never skipless.

Was it bedded in properly? This is probably the most important thing you can do to a new king!

I wouldn't say I am particulary smooth on my king and I don't do none of this gapping from the edge shiz, just stomp through all the engagements :P