Zoo Bars

If it's the latest T-Mag then the bars will fit because the stem is for oversized bars. If it's an older model give someone like Supercyclesa ring as they are the main dealers (Y)

Dan

They wont fit in the stem which comes on the new t-master, but if you have the stem off the old t-master then it will.

Reason being the zoo bars are 31.8, so in order for it to fit you will need a 31.8 size stem. (Y)

Dan.

hi i was just wondering would some zoo bars fit in a onza stem :blink: i got the steam of a t mag if that helps cheers

no, won't fit . the standard t-mag/t-pro/etc. stem has a 28.6mm clamp. zoo bars are 31.8mm.

I found the t-master stem with zoo bars was an easy change from standard onza bar/stem. There wasn't much difference in height/reach once I'd messed around with bar angles n stuff so i got used to it all pretty quickly.

OT...

I wish people would stop posting handy hints about getting validated, there's a big list of rules at the top of the page, a sticky thread with tips in and (god forbid) common sense to help people out with that.

the stem is off a 05 t-mag

yeah, Unfortunatley the Zoo bars wont fit, because of the different clamp sizes.

If you get a stem like th Echo team, then they will fit. And will be around the same height as your current bar and stem.

Team stem:

IPB Image