Oakworth Quarry

TykeTrial

Remember the wet and muddy trial back in January? A brilliant day with 95 riders!

We're there again this Sunday (9th January) and hopefully in the dry this time. You can enter on the day again, and day membership is available.

See you all there.

Remember the wet and muddy trial back in January? A brilliant day with 95 riders!

We're there again this Sunday (9th January) and hopefully in the dry this time. You can enter on the day again, and day membership is available.

See you all there.

This post confused me :P Even so, it's 'approved'...

9th July then ;)

Barbara il probably be going up tonight to set sections out if thats possible? i have the key to the gate so we can drive to the top and have the cars in to set out.

im too busy tomorrow with a demo in keighley town centre to mark out tomorrow.i will call you later and speak to you about it.

the quarry has changed alot of late some bits for the better and some for the worse.

I URGE kids NOT to climb on the large stacks that are piled up, the land owner has asked that some of the rocks are NOT sturdy, they are piled up in stacks literally to be loaded onto lorry's. these mounds of rocks will be taped off and people NOT allowed on them. there will probably be some sections RIGHT at the top where the large "cliffe" is, again tape will be strung a few metres from the edge so people can NOT stand on the rocks on the edge and think there invinsible if they want to try jumping off the edge. :P:lol:

im sure something will be said to those at the pre-trial briefing.

Hopefully see you all there sunday (weather im riding or not,il be there) gashed leg, im going to see how it goes at the demo tomorrow to see if i can ride or not.

Waynio................................