Onza T Pro Upgrades

Sucram

First thing i'd go for is new rear pads if you haven't already. After market pads make a hell of alot of difference in braking power then the koolstops you get with them.

Secondly, replace the acs claws with a tensile freewheel. Then after that it dosn't really matter.

Don't worry about weight, all trials components these days weigh a respectable amount, so long as you buy good parts you'll have a light enough bike. It's better to get the component that suits you, than one that dosn't but weighs less.

(Y)

Edited by JT!

You can upgrade everything if not almost everything on the t pro.

First i would would upgrade the forks personally to maybe some fly guys or something along those lines, secondly i would upgrade the freewheel to a tensile or if you have the money white industries, thirdly i would upgrade the cranks to some try-all cranks or something as i think muscle man are terrible.

Well thats my thoughts you may think different as we may not have the same style but as i said it is a bike that you can upgrade everything!

The free wheel is the only thing you really need to upgrade because the ACS claw that come with it always comes loose and become a load of hastle :angry:

Either get a tensile or an Eno to replace the ACS on the front

or get a fixed sprocket for the front and put a profile on the back(which I have done and rides really nice :) )

Hope this helps (Y)

You can upgrade everything if not almost everything on the t pro.

First i would would upgrade the forks personally to maybe some fly guys or something along those lines, secondly i would upgrade the freewheel to a tensile or if you have the money white industries, thirdly i would upgrade the cranks to some try-all cranks or something as i think muscle man are terrible.

Well thats my thoughts you may think different as we may not have the same style but as i said it is a bike that you can upgrade everything!

Don't agree with you there.

I've had my muscle man's for nearly three years now and there still going strong.

Just shows don't it.

yeah as been said, freewheel, forks thats it.

dont try and upgrade it just replace something when it's broke.

Ive made the mistake of wasteing money on stuff i really don't need.

:)

Don't agree with you there.

I've had my muscle man's for nearly three years now and there still going strong.

Just shows don't it.

yeah as been said, freewheel, forks thats it.

dont try and upgrade it just replace something when it's broke.

Ive made the mistake of wasteing money on stuff i really don't need.

:)

totally agree with you there mate i've got muscle mans and theres nothing wrong with them and i've bashed the shit out of them. just because they arnt £100 doesn't mean they arnt good.

back on topic, first the freewheel and pads mate. then wen you got some money spare you mite want to upgrade to sealed bearing hubs. after you've replaced the freewheel and pads i'd say its just what ever you fancy upgrading to be honest. you mite want to up grade the stem and bars to improve the feel of the bike may be something like a echo stem and zoo bars. if your a beginer just upgrade when a part brakes and dont worry about weight it doesn't make that much difference and everything is now is usually fairly light.

And bars, stem, forks and booster.

It's not like your actually going to break them anyway :P

Thats pretty well covered everything ive bought for mine since i got it. any other bits bought would just be pimping for the sake of it and i'd rather spend the money on beer

i have just upgraded verious parts on my t-mag 2006 i upgraded the onza bars to ZOO! risers - 35 pounds.. i upgraded the onza stem to Echo team stem - 35 pounds.. and i upgraded my onza forks to the Echo team forks - 107 pounds... my ACS freewheel to a tensile - 35 pounds... and i upgraded my kool stop pads to plazmatics pads - 17 pounds (i run the rear brakes with a grind)

and it rides so differantly... alot! nicer!!

ryan..